Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A Transformer Rescue Bot Birthday

 
This weekend was Trystian's 5th Birthday party!  YAY!  I feel like I was just bringing him home from the hospital yesterday!

He wanted a Transformers party, with a Blades rescue bot cake!  Wow, it took me forever to make it, but I think it turned out pretty well!

 
I also got really creative with the food for munching!  Now, we had all had brunch at the club so I wasnt going to have a full spread at the house.  No one would be hungry for any of it.  So light refreshments were perfect!

After a VERY LONG week of LONG work days, I was so  happy to enjoy some downtime this weekend!  Trystian had an awesome birthday and had a lot of friends over, so he was very happy!
 
 
And somehow no one heard of the "good luck candle"... Growing up, we had the amount of candles of how old we were turning, and then one for good luck...  I got looks of wonder when 6 candles were on the cake.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment