Thursday, May 2, 2013

Pregnancy Diary: 14 weeks

Excited, Exhausted, Happy, Overwhelmed!! 

I am now 14 weeks along in pregnancy number 3!  2nd trimester, so the fatigue has diminished a bit...  It almost feels like yesterday I just found out I was pregnant, but then again, I'm also dreading how long it seems all the same.  At work, we were doing 12 hour shifts for about 6 weeks, and so that's probably what made the time drag out...

At my last OB appointment (12 weeks), the Dr. did a little unltrasound because it was early and still hard to find the heartbeat on the doppler.  It was exciting to see the pumpkin move around!  Trystian insists on telling me that there is a boy and a girl in my belly, but the ultrasound only shows 1 baby so far. I guess we will have to wait to see if there is a twin hiding in there wont we?


I have a home doppler and was finally able to find the heartbeat on my own...  This is a relief to hear sometimes because I'm right at that in-between stage where you dont have many pregnancy symptoms, AND you also do not have a huge stomach and can't feel movements regularly yet.  It is a little hard to find because this pumkin keeps moving and moving!  I'll catch it for a few seconds, then *blip* *kick* and pumpkin moves...  Very active baby, and as each day goes by now, I can feel the movements, which are still very light and not that hard kicking feeling.

I'm thinking a girl, but what do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment