Wednesday, November 14, 2012

30 days and counting!

We are definately getting excited! 

Time is getting short here in Oklahoma.  In about 30 days, we will have a final out of the base.  I will get all paperwork done, and collected and we will get the blessing to leave.  At that point, we plan on driving from Oklahoma to Maryland.  That in and of itself is going to be stress!  It will be winter time, and having 2 young kids in a couped up car for almost 2 days of driving is not going to be pleasant.  I've done it a few times, and my kids are good,  but they still get antsy and stressed from the drive.

My plans for the drive are to have the DVD players set up so each kid has their own screen and can watch a show/movie.  I also have some colorwonder paper and markers that they can draw with (and I wont have to worry about accidental coloring of the car!). Along with lots of snacks and little toys. 

I'm looking into getting a Cargo basket to fit in the reciever hitch of the car, this way we can easily place our large suitcases outside of the car leaving more comfort inside of the car!  I just hope that we can fit everything in and on the car that we need to bring with us!

The wedding is coming along nicely.  I wish I was home so that I could help prepare more things, but alas, I am taking care of our moving stuff here.  One thing I am looking forward to is baking and decorating the cake!  I can't wait to be home and to be able to help out more, and then enjoy our big day!!

With no personal computer right now, since our things have been packed up and are on their way to Japan, I appologize for not being able to update this blog more often.  I will try to update when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment