Sunday, May 19, 2013

Pregnancy Diary: 16 weeks

Well things are going well...  I have felt the pumpkin move a lil, and moreso I can hear him/her move around when I have the doppler for listening to the hearbeat!  Pumpkin doesnt like the doppler I think, cuz the kicking gets intense once I put that doppler on the belly! LOL

We had gone up to Hachinohe this weekend in hopes to get one of the kool ultrasounds... unfortunately we didn't get many pics at all!!  The doctor said he measured the pumkin at 14 weeks, even though I'm sure I am 16 and has been confirmed with the actual Dr. on base!!  My guess is he was at some wierd angle that he couldnt get an accurate measure of the head...  Which he was at a wierd angle, he had the wand thing all the way up at above my belly button when I know the baby ain't that far up yet!!!  Anyways, he said heartbeat was good, and we got to listen!  And because he said I wasn't that far along yet, he only gave me 1 picture, and well it's actually not as good as the other pics I have alread from when pumpkin was a month younger! 

I also wonder if the Japanese babies might grow a little bigger in the womb too since Japanese babies are HUGE at birth and when they are really young!  The smallest size of clothing and diaper they have is 50cm, which didnt fit Trystian till he was about 4 months old...

Anyways, things are well with baby pumpkin...  heartbeat is strong and my anatomy ultrasound scan is set for the 24th of June... We will find out if pumpkin is a girl or boy then!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment