Wednesday, October 29, 2014

A long move!

Well, A lot has happened since I last posted...  It's been pretty crazy and I just have not had the time to get a post out there...

In August, our house was packed up and shipped out of Japan.  Then on my birthday, we boarded a plane and headed back to America.  The trip itself is worth a blog!  After that we tried to get settled in with our parents while trying to find jobs.  My husband found a job right away, but in order for me to work, the job has to be flexible enough for doctor appointments for sick kids as well as IEP meetings for school and also make enough money for daycare for the youngest... Not to mention before and after school care for the school kids!  So I admit, I'm being very picky with my job choosing. 

In the meantime of trying to find a job, I've been all over the place with doctor appointments for the kids to get their school physicals, as well as medical work ups for my eldest son whom has Stage II end renal kidney failure.  My middle son has his share of appointments for me as well with IEP, and then my youngest, well I was planning his first birthday.  That blog will be posted soon too. 

I have a lead on a job, and as it might not be what I want, we sure do need some more income!  It means I may be working the swing shift as hubby gets home to take care of kids while I work, then I'll get home to sleep, then be home with the baby during the day.  Hey, it's something, and with the holidays right around the corner, we NEED something! 

We are still looking for our own house, and wow, it's NOT a buyers market right now!  We would like to stay in the general area we are in right now as my kids have already started school and have activities they are involved in.  I too am involved in this community directly as well because I became a boy scout... Well a Den leader anyways...

Stay tuned for some blogs... I'll try to be more frequent now that we are getting settled in.

No comments:

Post a Comment