Monday, August 27, 2012

Toddler bunk beds

I wanted to share our Toddler bunk beds.  I posted on Facebook a long while back, but I thought I would make a post on here about them.  I'm so proud of myself!  I drew out the plans and made them myself!  It took me a weekend to build them!  You can see below the progress of them being built.  If you think they are cool, or would like to have a set for yourself, let me know.  :)

The boys love them!  I've never had any problems with them being too rowdy on them either!  They take turns sleeping in eachothers bed too! 





This is Juno helping me.  She was about 5 weeks old then.








The boys checking out their new bed!  The loved them!!






 
 
And to think, I did this all by myself!  I'm really proud to say that I can do anything I put my mind to!
 

2 comments:

  1. Your work looks great, can you please suggest with the type of woods used to build it successfully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used Pine. but you could use any good quality wood.

    ReplyDelete