Saturday, July 6, 2013

Cloth diapers!

I want to start with saying… I love cloth diapers!

As we start to prepare for baby pumpkin, I have gotten out all of my cloth diapers from the boys… 

For very small or newborn size diaper covers, 1 Loveybums, 2 Pro wraps, 1 super Wisper from Bummis.
22 newborn prefolds, 2 x-small prefolds, 5 snappis.

4 Size small diaper covers from Imse Vimse,  Motherease and Japanese stores.

2 Size medium Motherease diaper covers, 2 size large Motherease diaper covers.

24 Motherease one size fitted diapers, 12 Motherease diaper doublers.

I do you probably have enough for baby pumpkin however, we are going to buy a few new diapers to add to the collection! This will help with laundry!

I found a diaper collection called Imagine baby products… I really like it, and have ordered some diaper covers as well as all in 2 diaper shells and a couple of all-in-one diapers to help with getting Scott onboard with full-time cloth diapering. I'm so happy that I have a husband who is all for cloth diapering!  Once I receive the new diaper covers and cloth diapers, I'll post some pictures… I also ordered some Thirsties, Blueberry, and Scott found the brand Flip very exciting, so I ordered a set of those...  I can't wait until they get in the mail and it's time to use them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment