Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Cloth Nappy stash thus far

More to come soon as I'm waiting patiently for my other boxes to get here...

Here is what I have right now...


Top left basket:
1 Bummis new born wrap 
2 Pro wrap classics 
2 Japanese covers
2 Assunta Tiny covers 
2 Imagine new born covers 
1 Thirsties size 1
1 Planetwise size 1

Bottom left basket:
4 Lil Joeys AIO
2 Imagine newborn AIO

Top right basket: (hybrid OS systems)
1 Bestbottom system cover
2 Flip system covers
1 Assunta AI2 cover
2 Imagine AI2 covers

Bottom right basket:
2 Imagine OS AIO
4 Assunta OS Pockets

Far right basket:
3 Bestbottom microfiber smallinserts 
6 Japanese cotton inserts
10 Assunta microfiber inserts

Not pictured:
24 small prefolds
8 extra small prefolds
24 Motherease OS terry cloth fitteds
12 Mothereasy doublers
1 pack of Flip disposable inserts
1 pack of Japanese disposable inserts

After I get the last packages I'm waiting for, I will have all the cloth Nappies I will need! 

No comments:

Post a Comment