Friday, February 14, 2014

Un-boxing the Vue

So to make a long story short, i really wanted this stroller and had been trying to buy it directly from the original company... Because I was patient, and maybe a little persistent... I recieved my new Baby Jogget Vue stroller today!

I apologize for the "messy" house, I am a mom of 3 you know... LOL

Scott was home to receive the box and I got to open it when I got home from work!


After opening it, it comes with the front wheels unassembled.  They were easy to just pop on though!


After setting it all up I put the seat to face me.  I really like it so far!



It folds up just like any other umbrella stroller too!


And yes, I imediatly went to the store with it!


Since I took all 3 kids by myself, I got to test it's capacity to carry stuff too...  The diaper bag is handing off the handles as well as formula bags on either side...

Once I have a chance this weekend, I will do a GOOD review!








No comments:

Post a Comment