Friday, September 6, 2013

Harry Potter Party!!

I had so much fun prepping for my Harry Potter Party!  Below are some pictures of the things I made.

 
The Chocolate Frogs.  I found a printout off Pinterest and sized it down a bit...

 
Again, I found a printout off Pinterest and scaled the boxes down to size for little hand-held Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans.

 
This was easy, I made golden snitches with the help of some aluminum foil for the wings.

 
I made little labels and baggies for all the candies.  Here are the Sherbet Lemon.

 
I made this sign in a day...  It wasn't hard.  My husband even helped me out.

 
I loved the idea of making owls out of white balloons!  The kids did too!

 
After the sun went down, the lights I put out for decoration were see-able!

 
Our Bathroom!  I think it might still be on the mirror almost a month later...

 
I hung battery tealight candles from the ceiling to give the effect of the great hall's awesome ceiling!  Everyone thought this was great!

 
I even had some death eaters show up to the party...  I didn't turn them away... We all had an awesome time!

No comments:

Post a Comment