Sunday, July 13, 2014

Atreyu's Mega Birthday


Atreyu really wanted a Power Ranger Birthday Party!  And since this year marks the 20 years of Power Rangers, Megaforce is big!  Not to mention we are also in the land of Power Rangers er Super Sentai...  I used a little bit of everything that I could find from Mighty Morphin all the way up to Megaforce as well as Super Sentai.  The items I ordered online, well we didn't get some of them till after the party, even though I ordered them over 2 months in advance!  oh well!   

We rented out the Grid for his party because unfortunately Davy Jones Locker was booked already, even though I tried to reserve over 2 months in advance!  oh well again!  But the Grid worked out great because it was like "Angel Grove Youth Center"!  It had an inflatable boxing ring that the kids could jump on, as well as a big movie screen that we played Power Ranger Movies on.  We also had the ability to just chill and relax at the tables, or climb a rock wall!  It really was like a youth center you would find in the 90's! 

Atreyu had a blast! I enjoyed my time too, I didn't run around mad trying to entertain kids because there was so much for them to do already!

The pictures are below!







 
 

 




























 

No comments:

Post a Comment