Sunday, July 13, 2014

Trystian's Chef Birthday

So Trystian really wants to be a chef when he grows up!  He wanted a Chef Party this year for his Birthday.  I made some chef hats and others I bought from the Daiso.  We prepped and rented out Davy Jones Locker for the party!  Well we got a HUGE snow storm the day prior to the Party and we were informed that we could not use our original location and opted to use my house!  I tried so hard to get things all prepped in the house that night before the party!

The plan was to have each child make a pizza of their own.  Everyone would start with rolling their dough, then add all of their toppings.  This proved to be a bit of a challenge in a small kitchen!  I also only have 1 standard oven... so trying to bake everyone's pizzas was well crazy!  After pizza, the kids could munch on all the snacks, then when cake time came, I had a decorated single person cake that Trystian could blow out candles on, and everyone got to decorate their own cup cakes!  The party proved to be stressful but also fun!

Here are some pictures of the Party below!



























 

No comments:

Post a Comment